CycleChat Investigates - talentless slebs

Which annoying, talentless, objectionable sleb do you dislike the most?

• Alexander Amstrong

Votes: 2 2.3%
  • Ant and Dec

Votes: 22 25.0%
  • Jo Brand

Votes: 5 5.7%
  • Russell Brand

Votes: 30 34.1%
  • Jeremy Vine

Votes: 14 15.9%
  • Anyone who's surname is substituted with 'Essex'

Votes: 24 27.3%
  • Piers Morgan

Votes: 22 25.0%
  • Kim Kardashian

Votes: 32 36.4%
  • Claudia Winkelman

Votes: 3 3.4%
  • Prince Harry

Votes: 10 11.4%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Alexander Armstrong and Jeremy Vine are the only ones i didn't vote for. Vine doesn't really bother me and i don't know who the other one is.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!
I know the list could be infinitely long but John Bishop and Peter Kay really should be on it.

We have friends who go gaga over Ant & Dec - try as we might here we cannot find any appeal in this vastly over-rated duo. And those feeble Santander ad's....

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
Where's Ronnie Pickering when you need him?

AA does actually have some talent and education. You may find Pointless a bit tedious but it isn't his finest hour. Jo Brand's caustic stuff is quite well observed. That black beardy bloke does an advert. Gets right up my nose on that. Only time I've come across whoever he is. So that's quite a talent I think. Hardly any can do that in 30 seconds.

Oldhippy

Cynical idealist
The guy, Ryan? Anyway the guy with the dyed black beard and looks like is made of plastic does a radio 2 show on Saturday afternoons before the great Liza Tarbuck show. His show is enough to make you want to jump and down on the radio or chucking it out a window. You can just turn the radio off of course I am just trying to demonstrate how effing irritating he is.

Top Bottom