Cyclechat investigates...the Moon landings

Moon landings - the real deal, or fake news?

• Real! Only a no good pinko commie would suggest otherwise.

Votes: 50 74.6%
  • Fake! It was set up by the Rand Corporation and the Freemasons.

Votes: 17 25.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

twentysix by twentyfive

Clinging on tightly
It was on telly so must be true.

gbb

Legendary Member
I read with some relish an article that debunked the debunking theories, giving an explanation to each apparent Impossibility (like the fluttering flag). Of course it really happened, I watched it on TV as a 9 ...ooer, edited to say, actually an 11 year old. :thumbsup:

Last edited:
This is my class in 1969, the photograph was taken on the same day as the landing, after we all watched it on the 'big telly'. I was 5 at the time.

180395_1573103848908_1246569_n.jpg

raleighnut

Legendary Member
The 'set' they used to film it is still there in the middle of the Mojave Desert, why else have they banned people from 'Area 51'. :whistle:

Mr Celine

Discordian
This is my class in 1969, the photograph was taken on the same day as the landing, after we all watched it on the 'big telly'. I was 5 at the time.

View attachment 476053
I was sure I'd seen it on the school telly too, but I can't have because it was at 9:20pm in the middle of the school holidays.
Anyone with the power to plant such false memories could easily fake a moon landing. Definite hoax.

SpokeyDokey

67, & my GP says I will officially be old at 70!

View attachment 476053

Was that a rerun you watched?

I remember being allowed to stay up overnight to watch it in the early hours.

Good pic' btw.

Top Bottom