CycleChat Investigates - Toast

How do you cut your toast?

• Politburo regulation rectangle halves for me

Votes: 17 37.0%
  • Triangle halves for me, just like Reagan and Thatcher.

Votes: 6 13.0%
  • A whole slice, because I'm a greedy git snd own two jagw.

Votes: 17 37.0%
  • Whole slice, brutally butchered along its natural contours.

Votes: 6 13.0%

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Drago

Legendary Member
How do you cut yours? It seems that the manner in which you prepare the nations favourite hot snack says a lot about you.

Commies, pipe smokers and cardigan wearers tend to cut theirs into 2 x Soviet style rectangles.

Freedom loving capitalists, NRA members and Smokey and the Bandit fans tend to cut theirs into 2 x traingles.

Eric Pickles, John Prescott, Mr Creosote etc eat their slice whole, probably in one bite.

So which do you favour, and why?

Tail End Charlie

Well, write it down boy ......
Whole slice for me. And none of this namby pamby only slightly brown colour toast. It's not toast unless there are severe carbon deposits and the kitchen is full of smoke.

dodgy

I have a certain way of making toast for me. Toaster on high, enough to make the bread go almost burnt but not charcoal. Allow it to cool in the toaster (important, it has to cool down slowly). Then return to it to make another cup of tea then apply butter and marmalade. This makes for toast that is brittle, AND IT'S THE WAY I LIKE IT SO THERE!!!!!111ONEONEONE

stephec

Legendary Member
Whole slice for me. And none of this namby pamby only slightly brown colour toast. It's not toast unless there are severe carbon deposits and the kitchen is full of smoke.
Correct answer. 😊

Whole slice. Butter and home made marmalade or, if the mood takes me, butter and Bovril. None of your disgusting, vegetarian, Marmite in this house.

agree, toast needs to be starting to scorch. No warm, anemic, bread. Bread should be, at least, from a bread maker. No shop bought in this house

Top Bottom