CycleChat is slowly taking over the world.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Moonlight

I just looked out my kitchen window and saw my next door neighbour putting his bike away... and he was wearing a CycleChat jersey! It just shows how small the world is (or how widely influential CycleChat is :thumbsup:).

Shame I'm moving out in 3 weeks... ah well.

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
And he posts on here as?

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Or been really rude about how you are moving away from your current house as the neighbours are driving you mad with their late night parties etc:evil:

OP
OP
Moonlight

Moonlight

I haven't got a clue who he, he's a friendly chap though, once borrowed some nails off of him. I feel sorry for him though, he has to live next to me and my housemates :thumbsup:. We forgot to put the bins out for 2 months last months, the rubbish pile was huge... gotta love students.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Are you going to own up to him or wait for all the cycle chat jersey owners to go and check their neighbour's rubbish? Was it a black or blue one....?

montage

God Almighty
Easy way to find out.

Hide in hedge with water bottle.
Wait for neighbour to pass you by on his bike.
Throw water bottle, yell abuse, complain about cyclists.
Scan forums for somebody complaining about the youths of today throwing water bottles, yelling abuse and complaining about cyclists

Arch

Married to Night Train
Come on, we can narrow this down.

Does he involve you in long convoluted explantions of gear ratios?

Does he have a liking for Brazilian lovelies?

Does he have a rather girly scream?

Does he have any rubber shorts?

If no, that's 4 people ruled out.

OP
OP
Moonlight

Moonlight

It's ok, we've cleared all the rubbish now (the letting agents came so we cleaned up like the fear was in us) and hopefully we will get the precious deposit back (it's going on a tourer).

He was wearing a white cyclechat jersey?

Top Bottom