CycleChat Kit - Orders now being taken

D

Deleted member 20519

Do you know how long these will be on sale for?

D

Deleted member 20519

I'll try my best to get some cash in time! Are the jerseys a loose or tight fit?

Globalti

Legendary Member
A long sleeve jersey for £30? Bargain! I can't see myself wanting short sleeves ever again in this country.

The only question is the size.... small or medium..... hmmmm....

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
Is it possible to change the delivery address after ordering??

Silly me didn't notice you don't send them overseas.

Yes, just email me with the PayPal receipt number and the new delivery address. ;)

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
We've had a good response to the 2012 CC kit order but unfortunately we haven't managed to get the anticipated minimum number together (100 jerseys) for the volume discount I'd factored into the pricing.

We need to make around 40 more jersey sales so I'm extending the order window by a couple of weeks to Friday 3rd August to allow everyone who gets paid at the end of the month to treat themselves. ;)

Apologies to those who have already ordered as you'll have a wait a little longer; I should have considered pay-day when deciding on the original closing date and will make sure I do so with future orders so as not to disappoint.

Cheers,
Shaun

I like Skol

A Minging Manc...
Shaun, just planning ahead a little and wondering if this later order date means I will have my CC shirt by 2nd of Sept? I know a few people have mentioned riding the M/cr 100 in the CC kit so we can fly the forum flag - M/cr 100 2nd Sept

EDIT: (obviously provided we hit the minimum order by the closing date)

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
Is there anyone with a Paypal account who can help me out ??:rolleyes:

I would like to order a shirt but there are no overseas deliveries and I live in Denmark. I would like to order one and have it sent to someone in the UK so they can send it on to me. I am happy to reimburse you for postage and packing, through Paypal.

PM me if you can help.

Steve

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
Is there anyone with a Paypal account who can help me out ??:rolleyes:

I would like to order a shirt but there are no overseas deliveries and I live in Denmark. I would like to order one and have it sent to someone in the UK so they can send it on to me. I am happy to reimburse you for postage and packing, through Paypal.

PM me if you can help.

Steve

Just make your order via PayPal and then email me with the receipt number and the UK address where you want it posted to. :thumbsup:

Top Bottom