CycleChat mis-informed?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Told today that CycleChat is mis-informed on many things. This being the case, who is giving that mis-information? Does anyone on here feel that the forum is mis-informing?

The person who said this also said they are on here/visit here. If that is true, maybe they will say where the mis-information is. Who knows.

I know! I know!
It's all revealed here

OP
OP
classic33

classic33

Leg End Member
Was it Crankarm?

Not certain. I'm expecting someone local to myself to "pop up" & let us know where we are being mis-informed. I think they may already have done so, knocking this thread.

I hope to know Monday when I speak to the person again. See if any mention is made of this.

I don't think there is a single topic that everyone on here agrees on ... whether it be helmets, RLJ'ing, best lights, method's of cleaning the chain, pavement cycling, BSO's, even the weather!!! If we did - it would be very boring and just full of +1's and I agree. Nobody would bother coming back to read anything.

..... the idea is to inform, and let people decide on the information.

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
I read on here that flapjacks were best for road fuel but found that bread pudding was even better. So, yes, we are being misinformed. Incontestable proof.

Gary E

Veteran
Often what's good advice and works well for some people is less useful or just plain doesn't work for others.
I now feel that I should add a disclaimer to my signature line just in case I'm taken too seriously - "warning, I may be talking complete rubbish"

Top Bottom