CycleChat paying its way - A BIG THANK YOU from Admin

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
Keeps me out of trouble ... lol :laugh:

Give over - I'm just the oily rag man - YOU LOT make CC what it is.

Seriously, thanks you all for your continued support and commitment ... it makes CC what it is - a fantastic community and a great place to hang around.

You all make me laugh and cry on a regular basis and it's cracking to see so many new people turning up and getting stuck in, and so many long-timers continuing to visit daily and share their wisdom and wit.

Where else would you get virtual strangers welcoming you into their homes without batting an eyelid; letting you ride thousands of pounds worth of pride and joy without any threats of "if you scratch it I'll kill you"; writing excellent books about long rides and plastic ties; nursing you round rides when your fitness isn't what it should be; etc. etc.

It really is, at its heart, a friendly place with some cracking people and I thank you all for making it happen.

Onwards and upwards.

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

Aww youre a modest, lovely fella! Without the many it may not be here but without you it also wouldnt be here Shaun!

A big THANK YOU.

jay clock

Massive member
I emailed Shaun a few weeks back and offered a donation which he REFUSED on the basis his costs were covered.

Shaun where do you live so if I ever come past I can take you out for a drink/meal?

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
Shaun where do you live so if I ever come past I can take you out for a drink/meal?

Well, if you ever come up to Hull .... be prepared to have your wallet emptied if you take me anywhere near a cake shop ... :laugh:

No, seriously, just keep coming to CC and posting. That's what makes me happy. :thumbsup:

(Which should be much easier and more fun with the new software - I'm getting quite excited about getting it into use ... not long now ... :thumbsup: )

snorri

Legendary Member
(Which should be much easier and more fun with the new software - I'm getting quite excited about getting it into use ... not long now ... :thumbsup: )
Easier and more fun, sounds good, I haven't the energy for much more fun,.:sad: but easier as well so I'll cope.:thumbsup:

Thank you Shaun, looking forward to the new version.

Top Bottom