CycleChat Reflective Buff - Orders now being taken

martint235

Dog on a bike
Just ordered. Thanks for sorting these out.

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
I dont do paypal since the tried to feck me over. any other way of paying you for them ??

No, not for this order, sorry.

You can use PP as a guest and pay using a credit/debit card, but I'm not able to offer any other payment methods this time around as I'm paying Buff directly via PayPal (CC isn't a business, it's a hobby site, and Mrs. Admin doesn't want to mix CC stuff in with our personal finances - which is fair enough - she's the boss, I don't argue!! [Between you and me, if it wasn't for her excellent handling of our finances we wouldn't have two pennies to rub together!!]).

If CC continues to grow I may be able to turn it into a fully fledged business with the associated banking facilities etc. - but for the moment I have to keep it very simple to fit around everything else.

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

subaqua

What’s the point
No, not for this order, sorry.

You can use PP as a guest and pay using a credit/debit card, but I'm not able to offer any other payment methods this time around as I'm paying Buff directly via PayPal (CC isn't a business, it's a hobby site, and Mrs. Admin doesn't want to mix CC stuff in with our personal finances - which is fair enough - she's the boss, I don't argue!! [Between you and me, if it wasn't for her excellent handling of our finances we wouldn't have two pennies to rub together!!]).

If CC continues to grow I may be able to turn it into a fully fledged business with the associated banking facilities etc. - but for the moment I have to keep it very simple to fit around everything else.

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

thanks for responding. I don't want paypal having any credit card details of mine entered on the site as thats how some twunt managed to splurge £3K last time. tesco credit card were most helpful in telling me how it happened.

ah well i just keep on with a cold face

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
Fair enough. Maybe someone you know could order two and you settle-up with them on your next ride?

ianrauk

Tattooed Beat Messiah
thanks for responding. I don't want paypal having any credit card details of mine entered on the site as thats how some twunt managed to splurge £3K last time. tesco credit card were most helpful in telling me how it happened.

ah well i just keep on with a cold face

Do what I do.
When making a payment, put your card up. When finished take the card off again.
Works for me.

threebikesmcginty

Corn Fed Hick...
Cheers Shaun! :ph34r:

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
[QUOTE 1708800, member: 45"]I'd be interested in how many are ordered Shaun. Can you keep us updated?[/quote]

47 so far ... :bravo:

Top Bottom