CycleChat Reflective Buff - Orders now being taken

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
The Buffs should be manufactuered by 9th March with delivery to my home early the following week. I'll try to get them out ASAP once they arrive. :thumbsup:

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
Update: The Buffs are finished and the package has left the factory in Spain and is en-route to Barcelona El Prat Airport. It is expected to arrive at my house on Friday and I've spent this evening shopping for envelopes and adding all your details to label templates ready to print.

Providing they arrive on Friday I'll do my best to get them out this weekend but if not I'll do them very first thing next week (Hessle post office is only around the corner from where I work so I can pop in on my lunch break).

I did order a couple of extra ones so once all the pre-ordered ones are on their way I'll post here to let you all know and then advise how many are left (for those who missed the order window).

Looking forward to seeing them. :biggrin:

Cheers,
Shaun :biggrin:

NormanD

Lunatic Asylum Escapee
Fantastic. I'm away now till Saturday and looks like weather is still going to be cold next week so I'll get to wear it then :thumbsup:.
I use mine in the summer too, they make a great sweat cap under your cycling helmet (should you use one)

Good news shaun, thanks for all your efforts

Norm

I use mine in the summer too, they make a great sweat cap under your cycling helmet (should you use one)
Yup, I wear a Buff on bike or motorbike all year. The best use I've found in very hot weather is to hold it under a running cold tap for a few seconds. They will stay cool for hours.

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
I got a funny look from the staff when I dragged a couple of buffs out of my coat pocket and started folding and stuffing them in various envelopes. :laugh:

OP
OP
Shaun

Shaun

Founder
[QUOTE 1757243, member: 45"]Photo of the pile?.........................[/quote]

Maybe when I get home ... :thumbsup:... if I've got any finger strength left after removing them from the cards ... :laugh:

Top Bottom