Cyclechats 'My account'

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by sheddy, 26 Apr 2010.

1. sheddy

sheddy Guru

Is the 'My Account' view supposed to list all the threads that one has contributed to automatically ?
    I'm sure I've added to some threads in the past which then don't appear in the listing. What am I doing wrong ?

2. Mark_Robson

Mark_Robson Senior Member

Have a look in statistics on your account page.

3. Norm

Norm Guest

The threads listed under "My Account" are only those threads to which you have subscribed, not the threads to which you have contributed.

If you click on your user name, you can "Find more posts by Sheddy" which will list all the threads you have posted on.

4. Mark_Robson

That's what I meant but I failed to mention all the important steps.

5. Norm

Norm Guest

And a few of the unimportant ones. :laugh:

Just putting the kettle on for another coffee, Mark, I guess I can do one for you too. :bicycle:

6. Mark_Robson

Make mine extra strong Norm. :laugh:

7. Norm

Norm Guest

Two spoon melters coming up... :laugh:

8. Or you could click on the 'quick link' near the top of any page,in there it says 'find my posts':smile:

9. Shaun

Shaun Founder Moderator

You can also tell from the forum view - if there's a little blue dot on the left hand thread icon, it means you've posted in that thread.

Cheers,
    Shaun :smile:

PS. If you'd like the forums to keep you up to date with the threads you've started or posted into, just change your thread subscription settings. Go to My Account > Edit Options > Default Thread Subscription Mode - and change it to whatever you'd like. :becool:

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice