CycleGaz vs Pawel Ostrowski

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Cycling Dan

Cycle Crazy

BSRU

A Human Being
What a nobber the biker was, complete lack of lack of knowledge of the highway code and road markings for all to see.

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
For those that haven't seen my video, I only spoke to him because as he passed me when I was doing 30mph and overtaking other cyclists he pointed into the 'cycle lane'

boybiker

Guru
Not quite sure what that's got to do wit it...

Foreign drivers are some of the worst I have encountered while out on the roads in the UK. Only this Thursday I had a Polish driver crash into my bike while coming down the wrong side of the road!!

livpoksoc

Guru
Essentially the biker is an ill informed jumped up little sh*t who has a vendetta complex. He thinks he's fighting the corner of other road users by outing gaz for an inappropriate manoeuvre that actually seems to be within the rules of the road.

Essentially it comes down the fact that the MoL has insisted on implementing the blue cycle lanes (great!) but no one has been told the updated rules on them in a large manner so a lot of drivers/bikers are unaware of their purpose and the rules surrounding their use.

I believe there needs to be an education campaign for all road users to update on several new items in the highway code that weren't present when drivers passed their tests.

This should perhaps include a refresher quiz/info pamphlet when you have to update your driving licence every 10 years?

livpoksoc

Guru
Foreign drivers are some of the worst I have encountered while out on the roads in the UK. Only this Thursday I had a Polish driver crash into my bike while coming down the wrong side of the road!!

Whilst your point may be valid & not necessarily stereotyping, it's not really true of this incident

Matthew_T

"Young and Ex-whippet"
The final comment on the clip which has nothing to do with the incident "It is your responsibility to allow faster vehicles to pass you". What utter bullshit. I have done 45mph on my bike, does that mean that every car should be pulling over when I am doing 20 in a 30 zone? Just because my top speed is relatively high? Should mopeds be bowing down to me as I can go faster than them?
What about pedestrians? They max out at about 10/15mph when running, should they all be jumping out of my way on shared paths (the answer is yes but none of them do)?

I loved the point where he pulls across between cars onto the blue cycle lane accessing the ASL, then asks why cyclists aren't suing them - possibly because you are sitting on it?

Andrew_P

In between here and there
Quite entertaining that a moped was struggling to keep constantly in front of a cyclist. Nice top Gaz which one is it?

Top Bottom