CycleGaz vs Pawel Ostrowski

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

gaz

Cycle Camera TV
Quite entertaining that a moped was struggling to keep constantly in front of a cyclist. Nice top Gaz which one is it?
Herne hill Velodrome jersey - http://milltag.cc/shop/jerseys/hhv-short
[QUOTE 2581063, member: 30090"]I have not seen or heard the vid but I imagine that Gaz get's owned?[/quote]
Quite the opposite. The biker shows that he has absolutely no knowledge regarding the road network and how people should be using it and makes a bit of a fool of him self, especially when pointing out a cyclist didn't do a shoulder check when he himself did none.

PocketFrog

Northern Monkey
It's the level of willful ignorance that just doesn't compute with me. Pawel has the opportunity to research his position before posting his 'response' video but no, of course he didn't.... footbullet.

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
I've left a couple of comments on it noting the specifics he ignored and the true highway code numbers as a hint. I too think he will end up deleting it as he's made a complete berk of himself. I also agree he made no shoulder checks

SomethingLikeThat

Über Member
This is why I dislike these sub-par lanes because it encourages the mentality that cyclists should never leave them. 'illegal overtake' LOL

Remember the cyclist knocked over in Greenford? Here's Pawel's considered response:

Thats why WOMEN should stay off the road!!! Jesus Christ you ran the guy over and you are still confused what you did wrong... FOR F*** SAKES WOMAN!!!!

captain nemo1701

Space cadet. Deck 42 Main Engineering.
Knob-end close pass at 1.07. Daft and risky road positioning - he gets to the right hand side of a car up against some railings and then cuts right over to the left lane!. If you need the left lane, get in the bl***y left lane asap as it's safer. What a complete bell-end:angry:

Ciar

Veteran
All i felt was the motorbike blokey was speeding constantly and being a tool and the other bit was when he was turning back constantly, hardly keeping his eyes on the road, i was expecting a huge smash in the next frame of film!

Top Bottom