1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cycling Canvas Doodle Request!!

Discussion in 'CycleChat Cafe' started by Melvil, 16 Aug 2007.

1. Melvil

Melvil Standard nerd

I sometimes paint blank canvasses with a little collection of very thin squeezey paints which means it's more like drawing or writing than painting. Usually I make lots of little drawings of different things on the canvas gathered around a particular theme. I was thinking I might do one on the theme of cycling. So....

...I was thinking perhaps you guys could post some doodles of cycling related things - see you the above button for inserting images - and I could subsequently paint them (and I'll post a pic of the resultant canvas).

What do you say? I reckon I'll need at least 30 different doodles before I'll have enough to do a canvas with. Anyway, all doodles much appreciated! :ohmy:

Mel.

2. Arch

Arch Married to Night Train

Alright, here's mine, not very imaginative, but...

bikedoodle.jpg

This is not by me, but a friend. It's a vole on a penny farthing. (long story...)

Untitled-TrueColor-02c.jpg

3. trustysteed

trustysteed Guest

It looks more like a lump of swiss cheese on a penny farthing! :ohmy:

4. Melvil

Melvil Standard nerd

It looks more like a lump of swiss cheese on a penny farthing! :ohmy:[/quote]

Hey, that's interesting! Cool, keep 'em coming!

5. Arch

Arch Married to Night Train

It looks more like a lump of swiss cheese on a penny farthing! :ohmy:[/QUOTE]

Vole is a well established character among a bunch of us. He doesn't usually wear the helmet.

Alas, his creator is no longer with us.

6. Mr Phoebus

Mr Phoebus New Member

Not exactly a doodle but here's a cycling related canvas I've done.
    It's of rock-steady Eddie.

SteadyEddy.jpg

7. Dayvo

Dayvo Just passin' through

Pretty good, Mr Phoebus!
    Must admit I thought it was Jimi Hendrix with short hair at first! :ohmy::ohmy:

8. Mr Phoebus

Mr Phoebus New Member

Now you mention it. :ohmy: