Cycling Canvas Doodle Request!!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Melvil

I sometimes paint blank canvasses with a little collection of very thin squeezey paints which means it's more like drawing or writing than painting. Usually I make lots of little drawings of different things on the canvas gathered around a particular theme. I was thinking I might do one on the theme of cycling. So....

...I was thinking perhaps you guys could post some doodles of cycling related things - see you the above button for inserting images - and I could subsequently paint them (and I'll post a pic of the resultant canvas).

What do you say? I reckon I'll need at least 30 different doodles before I'll have enough to do a canvas with. Anyway, all doodles much appreciated! :ohmy:

Mel.

Arch

Married to Night Train
Alright, here's mine, not very imaginative, but...

bikedoodle.jpg

This is not by me, but a friend. It's a vole on a penny farthing. (long story...)

Untitled-TrueColor-02c.jpg

OP
OP
M

Melvil

trustysteed;42701][quote=Arch said:
This is not by me, but a friend. It's a vole on a penny farthing. (long story...)

It looks more like a lump of swiss cheese on a penny farthing! :ohmy:[/quote]

Hey, that's interesting! Cool, keep 'em coming!

Arch

Married to Night Train
trustysteed;42701][QUOTE=Arch said:

It looks more like a lump of swiss cheese on a penny farthing! :ohmy:[/QUOTE]

Vole is a well established character among a bunch of us. He doesn't usually wear the helmet.

Alas, his creator is no longer with us.

Top Bottom