Cycling doesn’t harm male sexual health.

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

cosmicbike

Perhaps This One.....
That applies to most fella's, it's due to wear and tear.

Well I should be alright then after 17 years of marriage:laugh:

Drago

Legendary Member
It compromised my sexual health when I was commuting in shorts and got my bits tangled up in the chainset. Thanks to swift medical intervention I recoverd fairly well, but I now have a ten position indexed erection.

Seriously though (not like me!) I've been very fortunate and never really suffered numb bits or owt like that.

Maenchi

StoneDog
Always been an urban myth, only the next time some bloke makes a joke about saddle height or the saddle being slim and then says 'do you have any kids ?' i'm going to say 'yes'..... I don't, but that is another story........crazy how it gets perpetuated though innit ?

One previous scare story involved a comparison between a group of elite level professional MTBers and a group of everyday casual commuter riders in Austria. The pro rider spent 6hrs+ hammering down slopes every day, and the commuters pootled about 2x30mins per day. When picked up by the press the study was warped into cyclists vs non cyclists which is most definately was not.

haulfan

A new report has revealed that cycling does not compromise male sexual health so all you guys on here can rest easy. Previous reports have suggested otherwise.

http://www.bbc.com/news/health-42651568
Quite a relief I suppose given many conflicting reports! All I can tell you is that a two to three hour bike ride certainly gets the heart pumping and improves the circulation! Very much a plus point during this wintry spell.

Top Bottom