Cycling glasses with interchangeable lenses

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Kevoffthetee

On the road to nowhere
I've tried the Aldi, lidl and eBay specials but they fall apart quite quickly so I'm after recommendation of a mid priced set of glasses. I can't stretch to Oakley or rude project :sad: but are there any other well made cycle glasses with interchangeable lenses

vickster

Legendary Member
Endura seem to get good press, there's another brand that's good but the name escapes me

I'd go to an LBS and try some out

Edit, it's Tifosi. http://www.evanscycles.com/categories/clothing/glasses-goggles/f/tifosi#!

Last edited:

grellboy

Über Member
These are not even midrange, but have been reliable, with a sturdy click when you change the lenses. About a tenner on ebay. Rockbros.
IMG_20160107_221027.jpg

ESS ICE EYESHIELD UK GLASSES EYE SAFETY SYSTEM BRITISH MILITARY ISSUE
i use mine for shooting and cycling £35 ebay

used to always have oakleys for shooting, then found these and in my opinion they are so much better especially for the money

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Try Planet X. Mine are from there, cost me about £24 IIRC. I love them and they have done me from April 2014 so far and still in one bit and the lenses are still in good nick.

Try not to skimp too much though, sunglasses are like toiletpaper, helmets and saucepans, spend as much as you can. What price would you put on your eyes?

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
I've got a pair of Puma prescription sunglasses that have 3 sets of lenses - red iridescent mirrored, orange (great in low light) and clear. They're also available in blue which come with silver mirrored, yellow and clear lenses (I think...)
They cost just £99 which I though was a good price for what I got.

tfg71

Northern Dave - where did you get the puma prescription ones with changeable lenses?
I have been looking at getting as I wear glasses and can't be bothered with contacts at the moment.

Top Bottom