Cycling glasses with interchangeable lenses

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

NorthernDave

Never used Über Member
Northern Dave - where did you get the puma prescription ones with changeable lenses?
I have been looking at getting as I wear glasses and can't be bothered with contacts at the moment.
I got them from specsavers - you might have to ask for them as the ones in my local store were hidden away.
IMG_20151010_090944462.jpg
They do some other sports glasses too.

Alfie_Gooner

Iv'e got the DHB interchangable glasses from Wiggle, very light and stay where you want them to even on rough gravel surfaces and the best part is they don't cost a fortune.

russ.will

Slimboy Fat
I get my Bolle glasses from the Health & Safety man for free, because I work in construction, occasionally have to visit sites and get issued with clear and dark versions.

That's not terribly helpful, unless you fancy a career change...

Russell

russ.will

Slimboy Fat
On the strength of this thread, I was wandering around the LBS on Sunday and perused the glasses. I'll stick by my post and the one above - Bolle safety glasses are fantastic value.

400bhp

Guru
Try not to skimp too much though, sunglasses are like toiletpaper, helmets and saucepans, spend as much as you can. What price would you put on your eyes?

I'm not sure that's necessarily correct. IIRC around 90% of sunglasses are made in just 3 factories. They are much of a muchness.

400bhp

Guru
I have a pair of Tifosi that I'm happy with. They are a slim fit so worth considering if you have a narrow face.

yerteasoot

Why don't you do the recommend a friend on Wiggle, when your friend places an order over £50 they get a free pair of glasses with interchangeable glasses, you also get 10% of what they order. I recommended my sister as I was buying something for myself so used her and got the free glasses. They are really good

accountantpete

Brexiteer
"Oakley" Jawbreakers which come with a good case and 3 sets of lenses - Fire Iridium (which are as good as the £25 replacement lenses you see), Polarised (they are actually Polarised) and Yellow ( not the best but just about useable).

They feel very cheap but show no signs of falling apart yet and look fantastic.

wmf657.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom