1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cycling glasses

Discussion in 'Shopping, Services, Offers and Reviews' started by Riding in Circles, 20 Jun 2008.

1. Riding in Circles

Riding in Circles Veteran

We sell a couple of brands of cycling glasses with optical inserts, the other week I was due some new shades so I took a pair of the BBB ones with three different colour lenses, I had the optical insert fitted with my new prescription and have been using them, nice and comfy with a good level of sun shade.

In the past I have never bothered with yellow lenses so this evening I wanted to pop to the cashpoint on the way home, I was going to put the clear lenses on but decided to try the yellow ones instead, conditions were overcast and it was spitting with rain, all I can say is "holy cow batman!", the yellow lenses are amazing, I wish I wasn't so set in my ways or I would have been using them for years, everything was like a clear sunny day, the detail and clarity was superb!

So if anyone is getting cycling shades I can really recommend getting them with interchangable yellow lenses.

When I got home, I took them off and felt depressed, I was tempted to put them on again to walk around the house in. :biggrin: