Cycling holiday ideas wanted

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
The Costa Blanca would be my choice. I last went to Denia which is flat on the coast and mountainous inland and the next trip is Calpe also in the area. I fancy Tenerife sometime soon too but I'm not sure its just dominated my Mt Teide.

Tenkaykev

Guru
The Costa Blanca would be my choice. I last went to Denia which is flat on the coast and mountainous inland and the next trip is Calpe also in the area. I fancy Tenerife sometime soon too but I'm not sure its just dominated my Mt Teide.

I have friends who live in Pedreguer, a few miles from Calpe.
Been visiting for more than twelve years now and doing lots of walking. When we are over there we see lots and lots of cyclists, both local and clubs from the UK.
When we walked up Col de Rates last year the pro teams had just arrived and were doing reps up the Col.
Great place for cycling, loads of respect and patience from the motorists over there.

El Yako

Regular
The GR99 long distance path follows the River Ebro in Spain from its source near the north coast to it's delta on the Mediterranean. I cycled it 4 years ago and it was beautiful. And downhill of course. Well, sort of. There are detailed downloadable maps online.

Top Bottom