Cycling in Thunder and Lightning, very very...

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Profpointy

Legendary Member
You're more likely to win the lottery with the bonus ball than get struck by lightning, or wait, was it the other way around...? :tongue:

Whilst it isn't top of the list of things I worry about I know 4 people who've been struck by lightning, one of them on two seperate occasions. I have seen my girlfriend's hair standing up vertically on a mountain top in Scotland (no lightning).

I don't know anyone who's won a serious amount of money on the lottery.

lutonloony

Über Member
You're more likely to win the lottery with the bonus ball than get struck by lightning, or wait, was it the other way around...? :tongue:
with my luck I'd win the lottery, then get struck by lightning

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
True, if you are one of the millions of people who avoid cycling over hilltops in thunderstorms.

If you are someone who enjoys having your head in the clouds during storms, then I think your odds are more like the chance of winning £25 on the premium bonds when you own rather a lot of them! :laugh:

AM1

image.jpeg
If you insist on cycling in such conditions and to guarantee your safety you should really be wearing this type of HV safety equipment as a bare minimum :hyper:

Last edited:
Top Bottom