Cycling jersey or football shirt?

cycle jersey or football shirt?

• Total voters
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Both in tasteful colours but i can't decide which one to buy. I think the cycle jersey is more practical as it'll be used in cold weather whereas the football shirt can only really be worn when it's warm, and those type of days are few and far between. What do you reckon then. Cycle jersey football shirt or neither, as you think they're both sh.t?
http://www.planetx.co.uk/i/q/CLPXCALSJ/planet-x-team-carnac-long-sleeve-jersey

http://www.plasticboxshop.co.uk/acc...accrington-stanley-away-shirt-2016-2017-p3106

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
Mmm, i hope i've done it right but somehow it doesn't look like the other cast your vote threads i've seen.:scratch:

shouldbeinbed

Rollin' along
You could have just put Cycling Jersey and Football Top as your poll options y'know. It would look better than dead web links and follow your thread title better.

Anyway: Stanley top and be proud of it, you can wear it over other stuff in the cold weather and still show the team some love. (Proudly not wearing a coat at football since 1984)

Just noticed too, you have multiple options, no good when you want an either or answer.

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
You could have just put Cycling Jersey and Football Top as your poll options y'know. It would look better than dead web links and follow your thread title better.

Anyway: Stanley top and be proud of it, you can wear it over other stuff in the cold weather and still show the team some love. (Proudly not wearing a coat at football since 1984)

Just noticed too, you have multiple options, no good when you want an either or answer.

I suppose it's not too bad for my first effort.:okay:

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
For a start you must have lost all your left over patience with Planet X by now, for a second you have so many cycling jerseys that you need 20 pages of internet help to decide which one to wear on a ride.
Buy the football top :smile:

CanucksTraveller

Macho Business Donkey Wrestler
I own literally one horribly cheap cycle jersey for longer rides (just for the pockets), and a couple of generic gym / training Adidas tops which are light and wick sweat, and they were cheap (i.e. £20 or so) and look decent. I use those when the cycling one isn't dry and I'm only out for a little while, and when the bottle cages and seat pack will still carry everything I need. I'm just about contemplating another dedicated cycle jersey purely to give me one spare garment that has pockets.

I understand you have an awful lot of cycle jerseys, and you like going to the football... so I'd buy the football top.

OP
OP
Accy cyclist

Accy cyclist

Legendary Member
I own literally one horribly cheap cycle jersey for longer rides (just for the pockets), and a couple of generic gym / training Adidas tops which are light and wick sweat, and they were cheap (i.e. £20 or so) and look decent. I use those when the cycling one isn't dry and I'm only out for a little while, and when the bottle cages and seat pack will still carry everything I need. I'm just about contemplating another dedicated cycle jersey purely to give me one spare garment that has pockets.

I understand you have an awful lot of cycle jerseys, and you like going to the football... so I'd buy the football top.

But i also have around 30 football shirts.:wacko:

Top Bottom