Cycling Photo Challenge - Entries and Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Aravis

Putrid Donut
OMG! An honour I'd always hoped to achieve one day. Thank you very much.

Sorry for the delay - I've been out today on a big ride. If only I'd looked at this thread before I went I could've been thinking about what to do next. I have a couple of ideas; I'll announce later on in this thread initially - I don't fully understand the process for getting the other thread updated but I'm sure someone will help me

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
A Mod updates t'other thread, so all you need to do is pick a topic and an end date :okay:

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
OMG! An honour I'd always hoped to achieve one day. Thank you very much.

Sorry for the delay - I've been out today on a big ride. If only I'd looked at this thread before I went I could've been thinking about what to do next. I have a couple of ideas; I'll announce later on in this thread initially - I don't fully understand the process for getting the other thread updated but I'm sure someone will help me
Don't worry about that bit, I'll do it if one of the other mods doesn't get there first.:thumbsup:

Aravis

Putrid Donut
I ran my two ideas past my wife, and she "expressed doubts" over the one I thought was the better. Such is life. I know the wisest course of action is to accept the advice.

The new subject is - Crossover.

As we're currently aligned with the calendar month, it seems sensible to stick with that and I'll make the closing date the last day of July.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
My bike at a place where you can "crossover" the road safely

IMG_20190703_060830074.jpg

Aravis

Putrid Donut
I was extremely tired last night - perhaps not best placed to make these major decisions.

If I were to change the subject to simply "Cross", then that would still cover everything I originally intended, and would have a more specific angle for anyone who'd rather go that way. Do I make sense?

Unless anyone objects, could one of the mods amend the other thread? (Suggest giving it a few hours).

Aravis

Putrid Donut
No disquiet, apparentlyy. Officially, therefore, the subject for the month of July is Cross - in any sense you wish, literal or otherwise. Apologies for any confusion.

A few weeks ago I had to stop briefly while a flock of sheep was shepherded over the road. I took the opportunity for a bite to eat, but a photograph, with a backdrop of rural Herefordshire, might have worked well. That was my motivation - over to you.

Mods: please update the other thread - thanks.

Rickshaw Phil

Overconfidentii Vulgaris
No disquiet, apparentlyy. Officially, therefore, the subject for the month of July is Cross - in any sense you wish, literal or otherwise. Apologies for any confusion.

A few weeks ago I had to stop briefly while a flock of sheep was shepherded over the road. I took the opportunity for a bite to eat, but a photograph, with a backdrop of rural Herefordshire, might have worked well. That was my motivation - over to you.

Mods: please update the other thread - thanks.
Done.:thumbsup:

Top Bottom