Cycling Photo Challenge - Entries and Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Bad Machine

In the garage .....
BES Police Station 29Nov20 A.jpg

Bury St. Edmunds' Police Station.
"Let's Be Avenue" ?

roubaixtuesday

self serving virtue signaller

That was the very avenue I had in mind when setting the challenge and you captured it perfectly - here it is this morning, not as good a shot as yours.

Also, a cherry avenue from earlier in the month - not really the right time of year for that one !

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Oh, do I get to judge? Hadn't realised that that. Can you confirm, if yes I'll have a contemplate and post this evening. Ok?
Yep, you won, and set this competition, so you get to judge it!
The photo/person you choose sets the new challenge and closing date (normally, but not necessarily, the last day of the month)

roubaixtuesday

self serving virtue signaller
OK, so here goes...

I love an avenue of trees, but also the more inventive entries appeal. Particularly @biggs682 (whose bikes I always covet, they being invariably pleasing on the eye and me being 6'4") and @PeteXXX

@Dave 123 very nearly gets the vote, a most unexpected avenue indeed.

But it's got to be the trees in the end, and despite an honourable mention for @Tribansman @TeeShot has the perfect avenue perfectly set up. How do you get the bike to stay upright?

57499f60-aa2b-47a5-bca2-e10ebdd0699c-jpeg.jpg

Over to you

TeeShot

Veteran
Goodness me. Out of so many great entries I am truly chuffed to have been chosen as the winner. Thank you for a great subject @roubaixtuesday, I wiil do my best to think of a suitable topic for the next challenge.
A piece of wood, some careful balancing, a bit of luck and hey presto the bike is magically stood up😎.
Will have a think today and return later

TeeShot

Veteran
This is not easy🤔
However I wanted to find a subject that would give multiple opportunities to use your imagination and you camera😎

So, the subject is, Water (including ice)

Usual rules. Picture must be taken between now and the last day of December and must include some part or all of a bike. Good luck

I will do my best to announce the winner on the first day of 2021

Top Bottom