Cycling Photo Challenge - Entries and Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
1615078920445.png

Fields have been plowed,(ploughed), and single speeds and other bicycles are out in the central part of Illinois, @yo vanilla .

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
There's only one true sign of spring and that's lambs , found these this morning.

yo vanilla

View attachment 577407

Fields have been plowed,(ploughed), and single speeds and other bicycles are out in the central part of Illinois, @yo vanilla .

Lucky! Still snow covered in central WI, but I did get four bikes out on the road yesterday for some quick test rides after some winter re-work. (nothing spring-like to capture on film just yet though)

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
Lucky! Still snow covered in central WI, but I did get four bikes out on the road yesterday for some quick test rides after some winter re-work. (nothing spring-like to capture on film just yet though)
Man, you guys and Northern Illinois have had snow on the ground forever, it seems. Or at least before Christmas.

yo vanilla

Man, you guys and Northern Illinois have had snow on the ground forever, it seems. Or at least before Christmas.

THANKS WISCONSIN.

Actually it was much milder winter overall, and significant snow had held off for quite some time. But inevitably, it came. There are some grass patches in parks or fields poking through, but I won't be chasing daffodil's for some time yet!

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...

Crocus.. Watched (and photographed) 👍🏼

Top Bottom