Cycling Photo Challenge - Entries and Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Oldhippy

Cynical idealist
20210925_103414.jpg

20210925_103358.jpg

A small ditch bridged by a tiny bridge.

1A16815A-4270-4CF1-B575-A84876486C71.jpeg

Tangmere, A27.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
Well done @Aravis .Lovely photo!
Thanks for a fun challenge @IrishAl

lazybloke

Considering a new username
OK This is a little game which had a lot of success on another (car) forum that I used to be on.
Basically someone sets a challenge which is to take a picture of your bike next to a certain type of monument/landmark/building/interesting feature/anything curious really. The first person that validly fulfills the challenge gets to set the next one. It has to have your bike in the photo, and the person that set the challenge adjudicates whether it passes the challenge.

might not take off, but give it a go...

first one: my bike, next to an ABSOLUTELY MASSIVE snail!

View attachment 160567

so the first challenge is to take a picture of your bike next to a similarly massive (or just oversized) animal.

and bonus points for identifying the location of the above snail.
Holy cow. Gonna need a bigger pack of nematodes!
(and yes, I do know I'm responding to a post many years late)

roubaixtuesday

self serving virtue signaller

Aravis

Putrid Donut
Thank you @IrishAl. That was a picture from the island of Gigha a couple of weeks ago. There was a fishing boat preparing to set sail to my right, and the water was every bit as crystal clear as I've tried to make it look.

Today doesn't look ideal over most of the country either for cycling or photography, but I know I shouldn't underestimate the members of this forum! I'm hoping to have chosen the next subject by midday.

Aravis

Putrid Donut
I had a look at the Wikipedia entry for October to see what possible associations there might be. Apparently it's Vegetarian Awareness Month, something I ruminated over for a while.

Subjects based around autumn have been chosen at this time of the year before and have always been popular, but I'd prefer to find a new angle. I would therefore like to make October's subject "Fall". Please ride carefully when attempting this challenge. ;)

Entries to be submitted by midnight on October 31st, with the result unveiled as soon as possible afterwards.

Good luck!

Top Bottom