Cycling Photo Challenge - Entries and Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it
The Chequers at Yelden has been empty for a few years now and is starting to look abandoned

Such a shame as it use to be quite busy and a nice little hide away ^_^

Oldhippy

Cynical idealist
Last day of the month and the year for the derelict theme folks. It will be a tough choice but results tomorrow.

Oldhippy

Cynical idealist
Morning all, I wasn't sure what to expect when I came up with the title Derelict but as usual there have been some out the box thinking and excellent photo subjects. @PeteXXX started us off with his Brommie in front of a long abandoned Pill Box followed by @biggs682 evocative photos of engine sheds from another era. Ultimately it came down to @Dave 123 with his classic black and white derelict barn photo, @yo vanilla did a good shot portraying of an old trailer but after much deliberation my favourite photo was the majestic derelict arch of St John the Baptist church in Bought on by @PeteXXX and declare his photo my favourite for December. I'm a sucker for medieval archaeology and the period and thought that the representation of one of the heights of technology of it's day as a background for one of one of the most practical pieces of modern technology of today were a good contrast. Despite being derelict the arch still stands with dignity somehow. So Well done @PeteXXX and thank you to everyone else. Over to you Pete.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
I have thunked..
As an opposite to the competition that @Oldhippy has just run...

'NEW' is the theme for the 1st challenge of the year.
Usual rules.. Bike, or part thereof and photo taken twixt today and the last day of this month.
Egrets are allowed. 🦅

Tribansman

Veteran
I have thunked..
As an opposite to the competition that @Oldhippy has just run...

'NEW' is the theme for the 1st challenge of the year.
Usual rules.. Bike, or part thereof and photo taken twixt today and the last day of this month.
Egrets are allowed. 🦅
Great sounding competition 👍

And congratulations on another win, lovely photo. I kept meaning to take a snap but neve found the right photo. Should perhaps have taken a selfie with the bike and entered as dereliction of duty ^_^

Top Bottom