Cycling Photo Challenge - Entries and Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Jenkins

Legendary Member
The final two were whittled down to @EltonFrog 's wonderful selection of wild flowers set against the shiny chrome & blue of the bike
21aeb64b-4c87-4d11-96e5-068760d263fb-jpeg.jpg

or @Oldhippy 's complete contrast of Margate Lido's faded tower
1661980337286.png

This is one where I wish both could win, but there's just something about @Oldhippy's picture that strikes a chord with me living near a "past it" seaside town that gives it that very fractional edge. So it's over to you for the September competition and thank you again to all that made this a difficult decision.

Oldhippy

Cynical idealist
Thank you @Jenkins very kind of you to pick my photo. I will have a think and let you all know tomorrow what the next theme is. 😊

Oldhippy

Cynical idealist
Morning fellow cycling photographers, after thinking about what subject for this month I've decided on 'A piece of history' Big or small but something in the landscape or urban environment that has clung on in our ever increasing modern world that shows times past. Huge scope I know but I think might be interesting.

Morning fellow cycling photographers, after thinking about what subject for this month I've decided on 'A piece of history' Big or small but something in the landscape or urban environment that has clung on in our ever increasing modern world that shows times past. Huge scope I know but I think might be interesting.

May I start with my cantilever brakes, times past alright, lol.
20191103_144639.jpg

Top Bottom