Cycling Photo Challenge - Entries and Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Crackle said:
Far, far better and proportionately a fair bit bigger.

ye gads! not an oven of oversize oystercatchers?

OP
OP
B

bonj2

Arch said:
I've seen that snail from the train south to my Mum's or sister's - so I guess it must be near the railway line in the Sheffield? area, but can't remember where exactly...
yes, you can see it from the train, if you're on the left.

Maz said:
Is it the Shell petrol station at the bottom end of Bramall Lane?
er... no!:smile:

Landslide said:
Can't offer you a photo in return, but I believe the snail is just to the east of Chesterfield station.

yep, correct!

Aint Skeered

I've got a huge cock in mind. oow errr missus.

I will have a ride over there in the next couple of days, and get a pic.
Give me a chance to ride the well known hill nearby as well.

Here's gezza's bike parked up against some big animal!
5y7nd0.jpg

Arch

Married to Night Train
bonj said:
yes, you can see it from the train, if you're on the left.

Well, strictly, I can see it whichever side I sit, if I look across the train....

Errr and of course, doesn't that depend which way the train is travelling?:wacko:

hubgearfreak said:
it'd be easy enough if i still lived in FISHponds in bristol, near safeways, who also happen to sell FISH

Morrisons old chap, Morrisons.

Danny

Legendary Member
This thread reminds me that I have never figured out how to post a photo :angry:

Presumably you use the square yellow icon with a mountain on it, but how do you get it to pick up a photo from your local drive?

Pop to the Photo Gallery thread for concise advice. You might like to try www.tinypic.com which presents you with the code to 'cut and paste' into your posting on here. To use tinypic, click on browse and locate your image on PC. There is a size setting - you can select one suitable for message board etc from the drop down menu. Click on the green Upload button and wait...
Your image will appear with various codes listed. Select the code for forum and message boards and highlight. Press Ctrl + C, go to your thread in CycleChat, click in the text box and Ctrl + V.
idxix4.jpg

As a demo - not me - but includes an animal!

dudi

I have found a bronze statue of a bull in the centre of Ipswich. I will try and take a photo next to is... trouble is, it looks fairly true-to-life...

once someone has taken a picture next to an oversized animal. do they get to choose the new subject? or do we just keep going with oversized animals? if we change it will get me looking forsomething else and help me learn my local area a little better (i've only lived here 22 years)

longers

Legendary Member
If you satisfy the challenge set by the poser of the challenge and they agree, then I think you get to set the next challenge.

OP
OP
B

bonj2

dudi said:
I have found a bronze statue of a bull in the centre of Ipswich. I will try and take a photo next to is... trouble is, it looks fairly true-to-life...

once someone has taken a picture next to an oversized animal. do they get to choose the new subject?
Yes, but no one has yet!

dudi

Well, this is the only statue of an animal I can find in Ipswich...

it's a fibreglass bull, that for some reason stands on a useless piece of greenery right in the town centre.

Not exactly massive... but what do you reckon?

2bqhx2.jpg

Top Bottom