Cycling Photo Challenge - Entries and Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

djb1971

Legendary Member
Great photo but ultimately may not be worth the effort since I've been tipped off that I am this round's winner :laugh:

You're such a deserving and modest winner too :highfive:

I was going to add my foot, just to be down with the kids.
Too many mince pies over Christmas squashed that idea though, couldn't lift my leg high enough without wobbling over:laugh:

potsy

Rambler
I can't wait to see what kind of challenge Rocky will set, if by some miracle he does ever win :ohmy:

BigAl68

Über Member
Ahhhh good... So the friendly banter can continue to distract you for a few hours more whilst adding nothing to the content. I wonder how many pages more can be filled between now and midnight...

No doubt there will be pages by midnight. Something to do tomorrow morning over a pot of coffee before a nice ride in the sunshine. Planned to go out today but it's raining so I am doing nothing apart from enjoying this thread, eating and generally being lazy

Nah, I thought I would just settle for either I'm in bed planning on staying that way all day or the I did 300m in 25 minutes this morning and the proof is on strava. Now I just need someone to cycle of the calories for me because I have just eaten 4 very delicious Greek honey cookies (Melomakarona) and they have a touch to many calories on them for a bed ridden invalid who had decided that adult stabilisers could be the best way of getting back on my bike in the near future....

Katherine

Guru
You're such a deserving and modest winner too :highfive:

I was going to add my foot, just to be down with the KIDS.
Too many mince pies over Christmas squashed that idea though, couldn't lift my leg high enough without wobbling over:laugh:
:laugh: it's a very long time since I've been called a kid. I thought it was normal on here to add a foot?

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
I've been grown up and sophisticated today so I've been looking at other peoples photos! (No bikes, or feet in shoes were on show so I don't think anyone from here were included) For some reason some friends traditionally go to view the Wildlife Photography exhibition on New Years Day, then back for leftovers from the previous nights festivities, and it wasn't nice out so the bike stayed nice and warm inside!

Top Bottom