djb1971
Squire
- Location
- Far Far Away
FFS JUST PUT THE PICTURE ON.Does "from today onwards" include yesterday, in view of your drunken shenanigans, and the fact that I took a great pic yesterday that fits the bill![]()
nobody cares about rules anyway

FFS JUST PUT THE PICTURE ON.Does "from today onwards" include yesterday, in view of your drunken shenanigans, and the fact that I took a great pic yesterday that fits the bill![]()

Think of them as guidelines, not to be strictly adhered toThis competition has rules???
Since when?


I submitted an old one once before, and a sharp-eyed participant notced, I have managed to live with the shame, but it's been hard.FFS JUST PUT THE PICTURE ON.
nobody cares about rules anyway![]()

You know it's cloudy today don't youI submitted an old one once before, and a sharp-eyed participant notced, I have managed to live with the shame, but it's been hard.
Anyway, here is my sure-fire winner. The competition can now close. View attachment 78654

I submitted an old one once before, and a sharp-eyed participant notced, I have managed to live with the shame, but it's been hard.
Anyway, here is my sure-fire winner. The competition can now close. View attachment 78654

It's resting on aand have you jammed the pedal into the snow to get the bike stood up![]()
Having had a dead foot and it only just starting to show signs of recovery, I'd suggest a dead (plastic) heron!Dead heron or dead foot ?
(both of which are 'allowed' under current rulz)
Just get some paint, recolour it, and you could just claim it is a Greater Spotted Heron. None of them will knowWill a pink plastic flamingo suffice, in my case? As I lack a supplier for plastic heron.

You've never let that little rule affect you in the past!By the way, can I just check? We have a cycling photo challenge which doesn't have a bike in it?![]()
