Cycling Photo Challenge - Entries and Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Oldhippy

Cynical idealist
Great photo winner @Tribansman and thanks @Ming the Merciless looking forward to the next challenge. Love seeing the interpretations on a theme.

Tribansman

Veteran
It’s been interesting to see how different posters interpreted the challenge. @Oldhippy put in a strong early contender with the sea wall, @PeteXXX almost put himself in hospital on a pump track such was his dedication , @roubaixtuesday did the shadow photo and I love to take those myself, @chriswoody reminded us how sublime riding through forests can be, @FrothNinja seems to have carried on the winter scene of last month, @Dave 123 made me laugh with his unusual photo, and it reminded me how you notice the little details whilst in the flow.

So , who is the photo winner for Jan 23? I’ve decided on the second photo by @Tribansman in this post

https://www.cyclechat.net/threads/cycling-photo-challenge-entries-and-chat.9344/post-6895914

In the first photo, mini T is looking at the camera and not fully in the moment, in the flow. In the second photo we can see what follows in the photo, and we can see it flows; but I get the palpable sense mini T’s focus at that moment, does not extend beyond that bump ahead. She is in the flow, focused on the moment, all distractions dismissed.

Well done all and thanks for the submissions for me to judge.

Thanks @Ming the Merciless, Mini T's well chuffed!

Great synopsis of the entries and you're dead right about his laser like focus on that first bump!

So, the next challenge is... Film titles

I toyed with something food related but that's probably better for warmer months.

Good luck all and looking forward to seeing a great bunch of entries as ever...

Dave 123

Legendary Member
My left foot

BB3E17ED-3974-4C7C-83DB-B8A8C18B568A.jpeg

Imaginos

The Perfect Storm
167B74C0-71C7-4EFF-BCA5-9D7C1D19C407.jpeg

Top Bottom