Cycling Photo Challenge - the current challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

PeteXXX

Cake or ice cream? The choice is endless ...
I am honoured... 😋

The competition shall be, mentioning the 'C' word, Christmas 🤶

🎄 Christmas lights, decorations, festivities etc. 🎄

Usual rules apply. Must contain a bike, or part thereof.
The day of judgment will be Jan 30th at midnightish.

steveindenmark

Legendary Member
Sorry I missed this. 😁

Januarys challenge.

A picture of you pedalling your bike in 2020. 😁

Simple😊

But try and make it interesting 🤔

Dave 123

Legendary Member
Thank you @steveindenmark !

Ok, this month is day of the extra day in the leap year so this one is=

Leap, Bounce, Hop, Jump.

please be safe!

Bikes Or part of must be in your picture that’s been taken this month.

You have until the end of the month.

Dave 123

Legendary Member

Attachments

• 1583056700186.jpeg
    1583056700186.jpeg
    209.8 KB · Views: 20

PeteXXX

Having thunk, the topic is:
Animals; wild, domesticated, or evidence thereof.

As usual, bike or part of must be in the photograph, and it must be taken between today and the end of March.

😊

PeteXXX

So many entries, this time, making it hard to judge!
The winner, though, is @biggs682 with his patriotic cow 🐮 🇬🇧

View attachment 512100
Over to you @biggs682 ^_^

biggs682

Touch it up and ride it

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Well I have decided this picture from @Jenkins is my favourite so well done and over to you

Many thanks - by my attempts in this month's thread you may have noticed I try not to be too serious about my cycling!

Congrats @Jenkins looking forward to the next competition, when I can get out for a pedal!

As at least one regular on here has stopped cycling for the duration of the lockdown, can I slightly deviate from the usual idea that the photo must be taken in May?
If so, it's time to delve into your archives and post a picture of what or where you miss at the moment - obviously with your bike or a bit of it in the shot. Whether it be your bike in a pub garden, touring in the Scottish Highlands or a simple ride with the family what are you missing most?

Jenkins

Legendary Member
Result time.

This is one of those where I wish there could be joint winners.

For the beauty & stillness of the location, this shot by @Aravis is worthy of being a winner and I can see why the location would be missed
kineton-jpg.jpg

However, the winner by the closest of margins is this picture by @TeeShot - a simple shot of 4 friends enjoying a much missed cafe stop
Over to you for the June challenge @TeeShot and I hope you get to enjoy an ice cream cone with them soon.
68dcea41-6c80-4144-8b03-3fb35676a83c-jpeg.jpg

TeeShot

Veteran
Apologies for not returning sooner

Well, I went for a ride yesterday. Two observations, I have missed an entire season!! My last ride in mid March was, bib longs, many layers, thick gloves etc.....And secondly my cycling kit has shrunk!!

So the new challenge. Having been stuck indoors for so long it was wonderful to be out in the countryside again, the lanes, the views, the fields full of animals etc....

Your subject (if approved) will be “the countryside”. Any aspect you choose, pretty lanes, big views, rolling fields.
Hopefully broad enough to get plenty of entries
Usual rules. Pictures to be taken within the next month, bike or bike bits in the picture
Results announced on the 1st July
Good luck😋

TeeShot

Veteran
Well, thank you all so much for taking the time to post so many fabulous pictures.

It just reminds me what fantastic countryside we have all around us in this country. (Above shot excepted!!)

The winning shot was so sharp and well lit , it captured for me the best of why we all enjoy getting out on our bikes

Well done @biggs682 fabulous shot

img_20200628_062050379-jpg.jpg

Over to you @biggs682 …..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom