Cycling Photo Challenge - Entries and Chat

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

summerdays

Cycling in the sun
Was that at the Bristol museum @summerdays ? I have been meaning to go
Yes, and the fact that you now have to pay £3 to get in to the exhibition means it was less crowded than normal

Katherine

Guru
:laugh: it's a very long time since I've been called a kid. I thought it was normal on here to add a foot?
However ..
IMG_12074740474957.jpeg

BigAl68

Über Member
OK I have had a look at all of the entries and I have to say the majority actually met the criteria and it seems the holiday season and cold weather probably kept the number of entries down so made my job easier.

Special mention goes to @SatNavSaysStraightOn as she actually got out of the house for some photos which was great to see. Also to @djb1971 for getting a photo when recovering from pneumonia and getting a great picture in to boot.

But the winner with a lovely picture of a bike at speed is @Spartak with this picture.

winning entry.jpg

BigAl68

Über Member
We'll done @Spartak :thumbsup:

Can't believe a picture with a foot in it won:laugh:

The foot at least was doing something as opposed to being a token foot

Spartak