Cycling plans for the weekend ?

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
I'm going to follow a bunch of CycleChatters on nickyboy's 100+ mile Manchester-Llandudno ride.

GrumpyGregry

Here for rides.
100km at a gentlemanly pace from 08:30 on Sunday across Sussex from near the coast to Lurgashall and back, crossing the Downs via Bury and Duncton.

Don't think I have ridden 100km in total this year...

stalagmike

Enormous member
Just gonna see how far I can get (out and back) inside two hours early tomorrow morning. Then we're off to some friends for the weekend so no chance of further cycling after that due to children / food /booze etc.

Donger

Convoi Exceptionnel
It's that time of year again. The British Heart Foundation Cotswold Bike Ride comes round again on Sunday. I shall be doing the short (30 mile) route, but cycling to and from the start in Cheltenham to bring it up to a metric century. My mate from Brum has dropped out this year, so I should do it a couple of hours faster than usual. The bike is newly serviced after my exploits in Wales and the Yorkshire Dales, and I'm raring to go. I'll be in my Cyclechat jersey if anyone wants to say hello..

redvision95

Proffesional Biskit Eater Upper
Depending on what time I finish work in the morning I might take the Mountain Bike over to Cannock Chase. Can't go anywhere on the Raleigh, I had to take it in to the shop to have a new bottom bracket :sad:

grellboy

Über Member
Ten mile pretend TT (all by myself, just want to get below 28 minutes!) and then 12 miles hopefully with my 11 year old daughter.

Top Bottom