Cycling Problems!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
OP
OP
J

JJBBangor

Oh God - not indicator gloves again. Those are some of the stupidest things going. They're almost as bad as Bicygnals...

Haha, I do think people think of them as some stupid accessory, but I could try to change that perception of them, as optimistic and unrealistic as that sounds..

I don't like wearing gloves at the best of times, but I could have done with a pair when cycling home in the dark this past summer, cause it felt like nobody could see me sticking my arm out!

IncoherentJeff

Haha, I do think people think of them as some stupid accessory, but I could try to change that perception of them, as optimistic and unrealistic as that sounds..

I don't like wearing gloves at the best of times, but I could have done with a pair when cycling home in the dark this past summer, cause it felt like nobody could see me sticking my arm out!

http://www.wiggle.co.uk/altura-night-vision-windproof-winter-cycling-gloves/ These did me well last winter, bright & reflective. That price is a bit steep tho, sure I paid a lot less than that.

Last edited:

Koga

a small powerful front light (say 300 lumens) which runs on 2 AA rechargeable batteries, flash for at least 5 hours for daylight cycling (on a road bike), for about £10.00. I know these light exist for the rear, but I have not found any for the front.

Top Bottom