Cycling purchases 2019

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fauj270

Regular
Hi all

With this being a new year what have you purchased / looking to purchase for your bike?
Did you find a good deal? / are you looking for anything specific?

I try and think ahead (dependant on funds available) and make my cycling purchases around the Xmas / new year period as alot of stock is reduced.

Possibly my most useful purchase this year has been inner tubes for my bike for 2.99

I would be keen to see what others have bought!

derrick

The Glue that binds us together.
Do people still use inner tubes.:laugh:

LeetleGreyCells

Un rouleur infatigable
A second Topeak Alien II Multi Tool as I'm fed up swapping my current one between my two bikes as I'm sure that on the day I forget and take the bike without I'll have an easily-fixable-if-you'd-got-your-mulitool mechanical and be stuck with a long walk home.

Heigue'r

Veteran
I was in the process of collecting bits for a new bike build in 2019 and so far have some nice dura ace bits all bought on sale,then a bike came up at a deal I couldn't miss on Xmas day so I bought that.Now I'm not sure if I'm going to build or not but will be keeping my eye on the bits I need to complete it.

Shortandcrisp

Über Member
Same here. Given up on all that N+1 nonsense.
Some inner tubes, chain lube, squirty stuff, and possibly some summer tyres. That’s yer lot!

raleighnut

Legendary Member
I could do with a new pump.

FlatSpinMan

Regular
New bike!

Attachments

• IMG_20190103_144020_220.JPG
    IMG_20190103_144020_220.JPG
    226.7 KB · Views: 52
I seem to have jumped the gun a bit by buying my bikes before the new year. A case of strike while the iron is hot as I didn't want to lose out on them. N+2!
It might be a new chain or chains for the tandem.

ozboz

Guru
New bike for GF, new wheels for BH road bike, suspension forks with bolt on disc brake coupling and TRP disc brakes for GT MTB , maybe get the Hills Special frame enamelled,

Top Bottom