Cycling, romance and errr..........

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
Sorry, but if a guy is that pathetic about a wasp, then AVOID AVOID AVOID!!

Besides, it was SO predictable, I was hoping there would be some darkly amusing twist at the end, but, there wasn't.

Peteaud

Veteran
In part 2 the guy buys an audi and divorces her for not paying road tax.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
Trying to come up with a storyline for a romantic advert for route 78, Claonaig to Campbeltown. But even I am not that sadistic.

Ok - (got too much time off) don't know the route ... ha ha, here's the romantic story line.

It's winter, dusk, first flakes of snow dancing in the crisp air. It's Valentine's evening. He's cycling home to her, a bunch of red roses sticking out of his panniers.
The country lane is dark, but his magicshine lights the way. Sheep in the fields, potholes deep filled with mud. He is cold, weary, high viz jacket reflected by moonlight.
Bottle of red wine sticking out of his other pannier.
He pedals, pedals faster towards his love waiting for him at the cottage, fire lit in the living room grate. he wants to send her a text - I'm on my way. I'm almost there - but there's no signal.
From a distance, he sees the cottage lights. Not far to go now.
A flutter at the edge of the road catches his attention: it's a baby bunny, lost his nest, trembling in the cold.
He puts the wee rabbit in his jacket pocket, another gift to his loved one.
Almost home, fate is against the brave cyclist: puncture!
No, not now when he can barely see his front wheel, so close to his destination!
A faint bark, the thin beam of a torch ahead: his love walking towards him, his dog is leading the way, he's not alone anymore.
The end :smooch:

Crankarm

Guru
They're gonna need a bigger bike ................ ;).

I thought they would just have a quick shag after the picknick then that would be it ........... shot of them lying side by side smoking, bikes either side :whistle:.

Crankarm

Guru
No, it's a real lost wee rabbit found in a dark Scottish country lane :rain::cold:

A Scottish rarebit.

Pat "5mph"

A kilogrammicaly challenged woman
They're gonna need a bigger bike ................ ;).

I thought they would just have a quick shag after the picknick then that would be it ........... shot of them lying side by side smoking, bikes either side :whistle:.
His bike is nowhere to be seen :excl:

Top Bottom