Cycling: safer then living!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

radger

Veteran
so i should set my house on fire to make my life safer? :smile:

PrettyboyTim

ChrisKH said:
What's general aviation v scheduled airlines? Is this when you drop a tab of acid and think you can fly? :blush:

General aviation will include accidents that happen in small private planes and the like, plus international flights.

ChrisKH

Guru
PrettyboyTim said:
General aviation will include accidents that happen in small private planes and the like, plus international flights.

I won't be going up in my brother's Cessna again!

redfox

Reminds me of an old anecdote about the frequent flyer who started to obsess that a fellow passenger might be a bomb wielding terrorists, so he consulted a statistician for reassurance.

The Statistician calculated that the odds of him getting on a plane with someone carrying a bomb at about ten thousand to one.

However, this did not reassure our frequent flyer at all, in fact it worried him greatly, so he asked how the risk might be mitigated.

The Statistician thought for a moment and then declared "Take a bomb on-board yourself! The odds of there being two bombers are almost negligible."

TheDoctor

Europe Endless
ChrisKH said:
What's general aviation v scheduled airlines? Is this when you drop a tab of acid and think you can fly? :wacko:

General aviation is peeps who have small planes, IIRC, and fly themselves and maybe a few friends about. Amateur flying, if you like. As distinct from airlines.

Hallucinogens are not normally required. You're thinking of Ryanair there.:wacko:

Top Bottom