Cycling shoes Crane new size 10 £10

Discussion in 'For Sale and Auction' started by puffinbilly, 7 Dec 2018.

1. puffinbilly

puffinbilly Über Member

image.jpeg image.jpeg I have a pair of cycling shoes from Aldi still in box never used. They're a size 10 and Spd two bolt. Blue and white - can supply photos if anyone is interested.

Attached Files:

Last edited: 8 Dec 2018 at 13:27
  2. Dec66

Dec66 A gentlemanly pootler, these days

I'll have a look if you have pics pls?

3. ColinJ

ColinJ A big clot!

They sound similar to the pair that I bought about 3 years ago. They are starting to get tatty now so if Dec doesn't want them, I could be interested.

I'd like to see pictures too.

4. Dec66

Dec66 A gentlemanly pootler, these days

Lovely. I'll take them please.

PayPal OK?

5. ColinJ

ColinJ A big clot!

They look similar to my old ones, but each shoe has a 3rd strap (mine only have 2).

That's a good deal! :okay:

Dec66 likes this.
  6. ColinJ

ColinJ A big clot!

D'oh - I just realised that my shoes are identical - the 3rd strap was hidden by the overshoes I've been wearing! :wacko: :blush:

This is what they look like after 3 years of hard use.

Old Aldi cycling shoes.jpg

You will probably be surprised at how light the shoes are. I noticed immediately and found that they are about 100 g a shoe lighter than my previous pair of SPD shoes. It doesn't sound a lot but don't forget that you are having to spin that extra weight round in circles thousands of times on every ride.

Dec66 likes this.
  7. OP
    OP
    puffinbilly

puffinbilly Über Member

Yes paypal is fine - I'll find out about the postage costs - think it'll be an extra £3-4 at most. I'll find that and then we'll take to pm to arrange payment. Thanks

Dec66 likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice