Cycling shoes Crane new size 10 £10

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

puffinbilly

Veteran
image.jpeg image.jpeg I have a pair of cycling shoes from Aldi still in box never used. They're a size 10 and Spd two bolt. Blue and white - can supply photos if anyone is interested.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    151 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:

Dec66

A gentlemanly pootler, these days
I have a pair of cycling shoes from Aldi still in box never used. They're a size 10 and Spd two bolt. Blue and white - can supply photos if anyone is interested.
I'll have a look if you have pics pls?

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
They sound similar to the pair that I bought about 3 years ago. They are starting to get tatty now so if Dec doesn't want them, I could be interested.

I'd like to see pictures too.

ColinJ

Puzzle game procrastinator!
D'oh - I just realised that my shoes are identical - the 3rd strap was hidden by the overshoes I've been wearing! :wacko: :blush:

This is what they look like after 3 years of hard use.

Old Aldi cycling shoes.jpg

You will probably be surprised at how light the shoes are. I noticed immediately and found that they are about 100 g a shoe lighter than my previous pair of SPD shoes. It doesn't sound a lot but don't forget that you are having to spin that extra weight round in circles thousands of times on every ride.

OP
OP
puffinbilly

puffinbilly

Veteran
Yes paypal is fine - I'll find out about the postage costs - think it'll be an extra £3-4 at most. I'll find that and then we'll take to pm to arrange payment. Thanks

Top Bottom