Cycling Sins

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

AndyRM

XOXO
What about turning a hedgehog into a balloon?

sonic-balloon-2010.jpg

Attachments

• sonic-balloon-2010.jpg
    sonic-balloon-2010.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 29

Rooster1

I was right about that saddle
The kid drafting the truck is EXACTLY what I saw this morning, a waste/slurry lorry overtook me as I clipped in after some lights, followed VERY closely by a guy on a Giant TCR, the truck had to suddenly stop and the bike whacked the back of the truck. Pro cycling kit nobber.

Gravity Aided

Legendary Member
Any time he would have pulled out from behind the truck, he would have been blown off the bike. That movie was written by Steve Tesich, who actually rode in The Little 500, but he was in a fraternity, not a "cutter".

Tim Hall

Any time he would have pulled out from behind the truck, he would have been blown off the bike. That movie was written by Steve Tesich, who actually rode in The Little 500, but he was in a fraternity, not a "cutter".
Back in the day, when the world was young and innocent, a friend and I rode the BHF London to Brighton, proudly wearing T shirts with "Cutters" printed on them. I don't think anyone else knew what we were on about.

Jody

Stubborn git
@ianrauk We've all been there. I remember hitching a lift on the back of a large excavator (the type with wheels) when we were ascending a very long and steep hill. It came past at about 10mph and was too much of an opportunity not to get hold of the bumper.

I have also been guilty of drafting the odd vehicle back in the day. Guy martin style

Gasman

Old enough to know better, too old to care!

Top Bottom