Cycling Tattoo

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Fab Foodie

hanging-on in quiet desperation ...
Missing SPD on the stilettos.
If she can turn that big a gear without them...

Kestevan

Last of the Summer Winos
Just booked in for my first tattoo - based on a drawing by my eldest... A day of the dead style female face, with bike chain tiara. They recon 4-6 hours.... No messing about with a small trial for me on a first tat :smile:

Have to wait till next May though as the studio is booked solid.

Bollo

Failed Tech Bro
I've got a bruise in the shape of a Di2 front derailleur motor box on my inner ankle after last week's bonnet surf. It's fading now, but it was crazy sharp a day or two after the collision. I was disappointed you couldn't see the onamihs.

My mum would slap my legs if I got a real tattoo.

lutonloony

Über Member
Just booked in for my first tattoo - based on a drawing by my eldest... A day of the dead style female face, with bike chain tiara. They recon 4-6 hours.... No messing about with a small trial for me on a first tat :smile:

Piccie?

Sounds good. Post a picture when you've had it done, and it's worth waiting for a good artist - I looked at a different artists portfolio to the guy that did mine and left thinking 'is that the BEST you have to show off?- no thanks.'
The bike is only one I've got and fairly small because of where it is.

Globalti

Legendary Member
I have a chainring scar, a row of 5 bite marks, on the inside of my left leg from when I got hit side on by a car. Totally eludes me how the ring bit into me without breaking my leg as the frame was in the way.

My buddy got hit sideways on by a car with enough force to bounce his bike onto the top of a high hedge 15 feet away. Apart from bruising his only injury was a neat hole that the FD punched cleanly into the inside of his right calf.

The fronts of cars are made from bendy plastic so forces below bonnet level would be quite well distributed.

gaijintendo

Veteran
I am a big fan of showing what you love with T shirt and socks.

My favourite socks are an unbranded version of these
932505_Grey_Flat_Front_1-01.jpeg

Top Bottom