Cycling without knickers? I've become a pro

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
good grief...

Born2die

Should have seen the old lad in spinning the other day dirty white padded shorts which well w a a little obscene

sheffgirl

I have to admit it is much more comfortable without underwear, and means I have half the amount of pants to wash if it rains on the way to work. But I would feel like I had to wash my tights daily, so I don't always go without pants. And on certain days it is just not an option :sad:

deptfordmarmoset

Full time tea drinker
Maybe it's just me but I'm not sure that picture 1 of Cathy Bussey is a good look - the chamois seems to draw more attention to itself in the picture than full-on lycra shorts would.

Bryony

Veteran
My 9 year old step daughter wore padded tights for the first time yesterday and I said to her about "going commando" and she looked at me a bit weird, but she said during our ride "my bum feels a lot more comfy" she understands the logic of it now!

VamP

Banned
I have to admit it is much more comfortable without underwear, and means I have half the amount of pants to wash if it rains on the way to work. But I would feel like I had to wash my tights daily, so I don't always go without pants. And on certain days it is just not an option :sad:

Erm, you are supposed to wash them daily.

Top Bottom