Cycling Workouts: Discussion/Encouragement/Sharing/Banter

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
A not so Sweet Spot workout for me tonight. Doh, only in the warm up did I realise I'd forgotten to plug my remote control floor fan in had to jump of quickly to sort it. I also accidentally brushed the 'space bar' when I toggled ERG to resistance mode and back in the second block (to let me recover my cadence without being sucked into the spiral of death). Apart from that I think it went well though.

image


image
 
OP
OP
Norry1

Norry1

Legendary Member
Location
Warwick
I got on the turbo to do a tough 2 hour threshold workout - but my virtual gearing wouldn't work - I asked Claude who said it was because my NEO 2T needed to be connected by bluetooth not Ant+ It said I should check the Firmware.

The Firmware was out of date but kept getting stuck in "Bootloader" mode. After trying several fixes, I followed Claude's advice to do a one hour power reset and then try the upgrade using another device.

I was sceptical, but loaded the Tacx app onto my tablet, waited over the hour and tried again. Amazingly it worked. However the time had gone by and it was too late to do the workout.

Hopefully it will all work fine today.
 

ivegotabike

Well-Known Member
I got on the turbo to do a tough 2 hour threshold workout - but my virtual gearing wouldn't work - I asked Claude who said it was because my NEO 2T needed to be connected by bluetooth not Ant+ It said I should check the Firmware.

The Firmware was out of date but kept getting stuck in "Bootloader" mode. After trying several fixes, I followed Claude's advice to do a one hour power reset and then try the upgrade using another device.

I was sceptical, but loaded the Tacx app onto my tablet, waited over the hour and tried again. Amazingly it worked. However the time had gone by and it was too late to do the workout.

Hopefully it will all work fine today.

A satisfying solution to a problem that could have flummoxed many (me included) for a lot longer!
 
Top Bottom