Cyclist attacked by men and dog

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

Angelfishsolo

A Velocipedian
No-one of CORRECT MIND would be so unfeeling or make themselves appear to be such an A-Hole over a story about a vicious assault.

yenrod said:
Who would remove the bike from them ???????

So, if I smoke Rhythm I dont feel i could do what I do on a bike get real SMOKING damages your lungs ie cardiovascular system - no 'power' on the bike :thumbsup: the sum of which is NO CYCLIST OF CORRECT MIND SMOKES !

yenrod said:
Who would remove the bike from them ???????

So, if I smoke Rhythm I dont feel i could do what I do on a bike get real SMOKING damages your lungs ie cardiovascular system - no 'power' on the bike :thumbsup: the sum of which is NO CYCLIST OF CORRECT MIND SMOKES !

Using that logic, it was obviously another guitarist who broke into my flat a few years back and stole all my guitars.
My point is, why shouldn't he enjoy the odd ciggy and still be allowed to ride his bike in peace? Even if you don't judge him to be of "correct mind" (a sinister turn of phrase if ever I heard one).
I've given up smoking, by the way.

pubrunner

Legendary Member
Angelfishsolo said:

The effect was even better when I took my Rhodesian Ridgeback along as well !!

Trouble was; being a male, he wanted to stop at every lamp post.

yenrod

Rhythm Thief said:
Using that logic, it was obviously another guitarist who broke into my flat a few years back and stole all my guitars.
My point is, why shouldn't he enjoy the odd ciggy and still be allowed to ride his bike in peace? Even if you don't judge him to be of "correct mind" (a sinister turn of phrase if ever I heard one).
I've given up smoking, by the way.

Rhythm - you can tell.

OP
OP
Jake

Jake

begining to wish i hadn't posted the story now. biscuits, guitars, fags, what next?

Maz

Guru
pubrunner said:
For many years, I ran and cycled with my Great Dane X Mastiff; she could manage 18 mph (whilst I was cycling) for quite a while.
Thank you for clarifying that.
I had images of a cycling dog in my head, with you running alongside. :wacko:

domtyler

Über Member
Rhythm Thief said:
Can you? How, exactly?:wacko:

I had noticed this too. You seem to be a lot more emotional nowadays which is why I have been tip toeing around for the past couple of months.

OP
OP
Jake

Jake

well they always give me the squirts. well, in Whitstable they did. need some oil for my squeaky bike though

Top Bottom