Cyclist attacked in Hampshire

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

skudupnorth

Cycling Skoda lover
If they have the right people lets hope they get a proper sentence for the crime they have commited.
Hope the cyclists pulls through.

Mad Doug Biker

Just a damaged guy.
hackbike 666 said:
Are these people just a bit simple or something?

For all our intelligence and achievements, human kind is still the most stupidest and dangerous species of animal ever to have walked on this earth.

So yes, probably!

Mad Doug Biker said:
For all our intelligence and achievements, human kind is still the most stupidest and dangerous species of animal ever to have walked on this earth.

So yes, probably!

I agree with that.

cyberknight

As long as I breathe, I attack.
Hope the cyclist makes a recovery and they throw the book at the attackers.

this is why i do not cycle home at 3 am on a Saturday morning to many piss heads about,espacially given that in that last week there has been a knifing and a drive by shooting reported only 4 miles away.

bauldbairn

cyberknight said:

+1, B)

cyberknight said:

this is why i do not cycle home at 3 am on a Saturday morning to many piss heads about,espacially given that in that last week there has been a knifing and a drive by shooting reported only 4 miles away.

I know but I still have to do it.

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
It cant have been on Central Bridge. Its been closed for 3 months whilst they work on it. Must have either been either side, or on the surrounding roads. B)

Still, nasty thing to happen. That area is a main walk through after a night on the lash and theres often trouble around there, and then the otherside of the Itchen Bridge at the woolston end. Lots of scumbag p***heads in this city - we've been high in the stats for drunkeness and drink related violence for a long time now.

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
hackbike 666 said:
Do you notice the increase of glass ove the weekend?

I noticed it yesterday as I cycled through a huge patch of it.

The whole area around the attack site is generally littered with glass. After the weekends you'll find broken bottles up the cycle lanes of the Itchen Bridge during the summer.

downfader

extimus uero philosophus
HLaB said:
Yikes that is awful, lets hope the cyclist pull through; and if that is the guilty party they throw the book at them.

Recently the Daily Echo have run several stories on violent offenders like this and they've been let off with either a slap on the wrist or a small fine because they have a history of "drink and drug" problems. It seems to be a get out of jail free card in some ways.

Top Bottom