Cyclist buys his bike back after no help from Police

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
You’ll never get the job, your spelling is all correct.
To be fair - that is pretty much a first - especially if I also don't use any semi colons instead of apostrophes either!

simongt

Guru
I fail to understand why anyone would expect plod to be arsed with crimes like this.
Last Saturday, whilst enjoying an excellent coffee at one of Norwich's 'flying vendors', there was a gefuffle nearby. Turns out a bod had been rejected from the nearby M & S possibly for anti socail behavior by the way said bod was letting the world know about it. Shortly after, the same bod was sitting on the ground with a head injury, two peelers in attendance just standing watching and a civvie, possibly a nurse holding a dressing to his head wound. Odd, as back in the day, all peelers were First Aid trained. Anyway, as I walked on, a third peeler was heading rapidly in the direction of the scene.
So why does it take three of them to deal with one apparently unruly person - ? :whistle:

Brads

i fail to understand your point. The police are supposed to deal with crime, and people quite rightly expect that of them.
You've not had much experience of them lately have you ?

If you had, you'd know what my point was.

simongt

Guru
The individual in question could have been drunk, hungover, drugged up, had a minor stroke, epileptic, had a mental condition etc.. Too many passing folk instantly judge and automatically assume that said person fits into the first three simply because he / she is noisy and 'misbehaving'.:dry:

Top Bottom