Cyclist dowm

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
I just have to pay my respects to the lady who was killed this morning in Walsall West Midlands. She llved across the road from my sister and she would pass my house on her way home and we would exchange a cheery hello now and again. Details are sketchy but it is believed she was walking her bike across a busy road on the pelican crossing .Police have arrested the driver of the car and charged him with dangerous driving due to the influence of drink and drugs. She was a recently retired school teacher.R.I.P

HMS_Dave

Grand Old Lady
I just have to pay my respects to the lady who was killed this morning in Walsall West Midlands. She llved across the road from my sister and she would pass my house on her way home and we would exchange a cheery hello now and again. Details are sketchy but it is believed she was walking her bike across a busy road on the pelican crossing .Police have arrested the driver of the car and charged him with dangerous driving due to the influence of drink and drugs. She was a recently retired school teacher.R.I.P

Unbelievable...

RIP.

OP
OP
marshmella

marshmella

Guru
Terrible to have her retirement cut so short, my thoughts are with her loved ones.
I believe the only family she had was a brother in Germany. I still dont know if the police managed to contact him.

Top Bottom