Cyclist down at Clapham Southside

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.

her_welshness

The lfgss forum has a post from someone whose friend was cycling behind and saw it all happen.

Yes, Richard has confirmed that he has now obtained a witness to the event, he is really grateful to the kind folk (especially User and hellymedic) who pointed me in the right direction so that he could connect up with them. I cannot put enough value on forums. :thumbsup:

her_welshness

Your husband has carnal knowledge of him :eek:

Hi Your Welshness :hello:

Glad your friend isn't too badly hurt, looked like it coud have been very nasty and lost a vital appendage there.

I hope he finds out what happened, looks like the Police got some witness statements so hopefully it'll all come out in the end.

*Waves at Rapples* Yes I am hoping that Richard will now have the necessary evidence, the question is tracking down the car driver next.

*Waves at Rapples* Yes I am hoping that Richard will now have the necessary evidence, the question is tracking down the car driver next.

Get onto the police about this quick before any CCTV evidence gets overwritten unless someone got a number plate and description of the driver.

Origamist

Legendary Member
Get onto the police about this quick before any CCTV evidence gets overwritten unless someone got a number plate and description of the driver.

TFL have a traffic cam at the junction with Cavendish Road and Clapham Common Southside - I don't think it would have captured the incident (given its positioning) but it may well capture the details of the vehicle that hit the cyclist and have footage immediately leading up to the collison (further possible witnesses etc).

I hope your pal makes a full recovery, HW.

Top Bottom