Cyclist Down - but not in THAT way!

Page may contain affiliate links. Please see terms for details.
Tip for the day..

Don't try to run after shoplifters in cycling shoes, on a carpeted shop floor

You only succeed in sliding on the cleats as you fail to make the turn and go flying into metal shelf racking. Gashing and spraining your hand around the heel and making it too painful to grip the bars to ride home.

Hope the bike lock he pinched gets cut open. If I see the :cursing:, I'll follow him and superglue the lock up :evil:

Saluki

World class procrastinator
Having run a small business, I hate shoplifters with a passion.
I hope you are OK

OP
OP
Sheffield_Tiger
There is a humorous CCTV video of the shelf shaking like it's in an earthquake :biggrin:
Oh and CCTV of him jumping into the running van in the car park with waiting mate (premeditated)
and external CCTV of the van having to run up the pavement and around traffic at the red light
and the witness taking the registration number whilst the van was having to do all that.

Ihatehills

There is a humorous CCTV video of the shelf shaking like it's in an earthquake :biggrin:
Oh and CCTV of him jumping into the running van in the car park with waiting mate (premeditated)
and external CCTV of the van having to run up the pavement and around traffic at the red light
and the witness taking the registration number whilst the van was having to do all that.

Wow, he really wanted that bike lock, I can never really get my head around this sort of incident. Hope some form of justice is dispensed, legal or karmic

Top Bottom